Eighth suspect charged over Muriuki attack

Eighth suspect charged over Muriuki attack

- in News

Another suspect has been charged over the attack on city businessman Timothy Muriuki at a Nairobi hotel, where he was allegedly robbed of Sh100,000.

Mr Hussein Suleiman, the investigating officer said, is the last suspect to be charged over the incident.

Mr Suleiman was arraigned before Senior Principal Magistrate Martha Mutuku on Thursday.

Pamela Avedi, a State prosecutor, said the case against Mr Suleiman will be consolidated with three others where the suspects are out on a cash bail of Sh200,000.

She said a single charge sheet will be prepared for all the eight suspects who have been linked with the attack on Mr Muriuki at the Hotel Boulevard in Nairobi last month.

The suspect was released on Sh200,000 cash bail until May 23, 2018 when his case will be consolidated with other three cases.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like

Ruto, Raila share podium at Obwocha burial ceremony

ODM leader Raila Odinga and Deputy President William